Excellent! I learned a lot and loved every minute of the classes. I enjoyed the class so much, and my husband will be starting. I will tell my friends about how wonderful your lessons are.
-- Andrea Lee, San Francisco See what other customers say
U.S. & Canada Toll Free:
1-800-791-9386 (Mon.-Sun. 8am-5pm, Beijing Time)
UK Toll Free:
0-800-086-8969 (Mon.-Sun. 8am-5pm, Beijing Time)
Australia Toll Free:
1-800-779-835 (Mon.-Sun. 8am-5pm, Beijing Time)
Hong Kong Toll Free:
(Mon.-Sun. 8am-5pm, Beijing Time)
YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Test Prep Courses
One-to-one YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Test Prep Courses are designed based on your actual level and needs. Our YCT Test Prep courses are suitable for non-Chinese speakers (under age 15) who intend to take the YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) and are divided into 3 levels in accordance with the 3 levels of YCT Test.
YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Level 1
1. This level is suitable for youngsters who can understand and read simple Chinese expressions and sentences.
2. Prepare for the YCT Level 1.
3. Goals: Master about 300 daily used words and able to talk about topics such as introduction, inquiring, families, time, numbers and describing articles for daily use such as clothes, food and drinks.
YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Level 2
1. This level is suitable for youngsters who can use familiar words to answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or basic daily topics. Students can read Pinyin and recognize basic strokes of Chinese characters.
2. Prepare for the YCT Level 2.
3. Goals: Master a vocabulary of about 600 words; understand the short passages on the topics of school study, and conduct basic communications in topics such as feelings, attitudes, suggestions, sports and the descriptions of people and objects.
YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Level 3
1. This level is suitable for youngsters who can complete basic communication tasks on familiar topics in predictable everyday situations.
2. Prepare to take YCT Level 3.
3. Goals: Master a vocabulary of about 900 words and able to complete daily communication tasks effectively. Have the ability to write short passages without obvious grammatical errors, discuss topics such as science and future study plans, narrate short stories, and state reasons.
What is YCT?
YCT(中小学生汉语考试 zhōng xiăo xué shēng hànyŭ kăoshì) is the short form for the Young Learners Chinese Test, which is a Chinese proficiency test held by the Hanban for the non-native speaking Chinese learners under the age of 15. YCT aims to assess the learners' ability to understand the basic spoken and written Chinese, and is divided into three levels.
The YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) certificate will be issued to those who have secured the required scores. YCT can be used in applications for school transfer, study abroad and scholarships.
Get a FREE live 1-to-1 lesson and FREE ebooks. Complete the form below: